Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bumbo and Staying at Home

We got a hand-me-down Bumbo for a gift (along with an exersaucer thing and a mountain of clothes - so generous!). We decided to try it out even though Abigail doesn't exactly have great head control yet.  On the first attempt she was very floppy, and only stayed up long enough to take this picture:


Then yesterday we tried again. She did much better, and really enjoyed it!


She's getting to be such a big girl!  She doesn't like being held like a baby anymore, which makes me a little sad.  She likes to be upright, either sitting or vertical on my shoulder. 

I was surprised to learn Bumbo is a South African company. Fun to know such a successful and popular product comes from SA!

I'm not looking forward to going back to work in April. Maybe it's because Mom stayed home with us and I just always pictured me doing the same. Or maybe it's because I so enjoy taking care of Abigail that I don't want to hand over the privilege to someone in a daycare. Oh well, until that time comes I will enjoy hanging out all day with Jelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment