Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 22, 2011

A Story in Pictures

This is Jakkals:

She is super stubborn and smart.  She will do whatever it takes to get what she wants.

We decided to turn the living room into Abigail's play area since she's more mobile now (she rolls/scoots across the floor.. tries to crawl but not quite there yet!). We also decided to block the dogs out because they leave clumps of fur everywhere and even with lots of vacuuming I'd still like Jelly to have her own space. We barricaded the entry way with the Pack N Play:



First she got her head stuck trying to squeeze through:

I had to rescue her. She was really stuck!  I took Abigail to the supermarket, and when I came back, this is what I found:

She jumped over the back of the couch and got stuck on the other side.  Now that she's figured it out she keeps letting herself in.  I can be sitting right there on the couch, and I'll see this large animal come leaping out from behind me.  What a bad dog!  It's a good thing she is so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment